History

PRINTING INKS TECHNOLOGY GmbH was founded in 2001. However, our site in Halle/Saale has stood for high-quality inks since 1905.
Take a quick look at the history of our company:

1905

Start of production at the Halle/Ammendorf site

1906

Production of offset printing ink

1922

Production of black and gravure inks

1944

Production of buff inks

1986

Production of water-dilutable printing inks

1992

Privatisation in the core areas of printing inks and leather finishing agents

1996

Environmental and production technology investment program Installation of a waste water treatment plant

2001

Takeover of DLH printing ink business by PRINTING INKS TECHNOLOGY GmbH; License agreement with Great World Ink & Paint Ltd., Taiwan

2006

Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000

2007

Commissioning of the warehouse complex

2008

Investments made into laboratories and production

2009

Commissioning of a 700m2 temperature-controlled warehouse

2011

Commissioning of a warm storage facility

2013

DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 recertification

2015

New warm storage facility, varnishing technical centre, Inkjet technical centre

2017

Development of inkjet inks for decorative and wallpaper printing

2018

New development of the 100% varnishing systems

Get in contact

Contact